Building a SharePoint Enterprise Management System (Local or Cloud)
o BD/Capture Process
o Corporate Library
• Ensure implementation of the contract policy and procedures that aligns with the organization’s goals.
• Analyze and document the organization’s existing operation and program management processes.
• Remain engaged during all changes to processes, methods of investment, changes to templates, etc. to ensure that risk to the organization is mitigated on an ongoing basis. Develop, coordinate, and conduct relevant compliance trainings to include education regarding the compliance program, standards, and best practice expectations.
• Analyze routine and complex forms and supporting documentation submitted by strategy and program staff, to ensure compliance. Prepare, and approve, a variety of related correspondence and documents.
• Prepare program metrics for distribution to the senior leadership team on activities as related to quality and contract compliance. Develop program techniques and criteria and provide methods for achieving compliance objectives in contracts; disseminates and implement policy statements; prepare related correspondence and reports.
• Advise leaders and staff in implementation of laws, executive orders, regulations and procedures pertaining to the contracts policies. Interpret potentials and limitations of program policies and keep management advised on compliance risk and opportunity areas.
Knowing when and how to apply regulations and technologies
• Establish organization compliance strategy and policy, in alignment with contract processes, to provide clear and consistent expectations. Provide the highest level of legal and technical assistance to colleagues to implement the contract policy and procedures, create ISO and CMMI artifacts and achieve ISO and CMMI appraisal.
• Development and support of an effective BD/Capture Strategy, Pipeline, and Color Team Process with artifacts.
• Developed company infrastructure to include Azure based SharePoint 2019 Corporate Library (Policies, Procedures, Rules and Regulations, Contracts, and Proposal Templates), BD Tracking (Pipeline,Color Team Process, Opportunity Tracking and Reporting) Partner Dashboard (Partner Tracking and Vetting), and PMO portal.
• Analyze, interpret and apply Federal, State, Local Government, and statutes, rules, and regulations regarding contracts administration, security, IT service management and implement related organization‐wide processes and controls to include NIST SP 800-171 and 800-53, HIPAA Regulations, Cyber Security Framework, Risk Management Framework, FCPA and ITAR.